Thursday, July 10, 2008

BACK to school! =)

Finally after 10 long long days, I AM FINALLY BACK IN SCHOOL. =)

It's consider a piece of good news since I have been rotting at home for so many days.

What a nice gift I receive after 10 days of absent from school is a Thermodynamics test and to go school early in the morning at 8am to continue with crystal growing project for IPC.

Yawns. I slept at 3am wake up at 6am. Ain't I smart?

I studied thermo test at 12am midnight until 2am. After which, lied on my bed and i think i fell asleep at 3am.

For the whole of biomol lecture, we have been studying thermo test. Haha. I wonder what has been taught in lecture today. LOLS.

Thermo test is rather easy. =D Bored. I wonder why had I studied so hard just now before bio lecture in the library and during biomol lecture. LOLs.

Yawns. I feel so super sleepy. Tomorrow's going to be a working day from 9am to 5pm.
Seems to be a maths day to me. Cause there's IPC, thermo and EM2. Sianz.


MY LAST FREEDOM DAY 09/07/08: The last day of MC.

When to Home Team NS for bowling. I seriously wonder how on earth can I bowl better? I want to improve on my bowling skills. Sianz.

I went bowling with Nick and Xenia. But Xenia did not play. =( Haha.

Next time I go LQ with you, you bowl with me okay? Haha.
Not okay also nevermind. I will still go LQ with ya. =) Who ask we are an item? Lol.

Walked back home from Home Team NS and passed by Xiao Guilin, seeing a lot of police cars and fire engines. It turns out that there has been a case of drowning in Xiao Guilin. Luckily I wasn't kpo yesterday to go see see look look cause I dont want to see a bloated body. =/

Okay. Another random post. =/ I want to go bowling again. I shall try my best to improve my bowling skills.

1) Never to throw the ball down. Instead, slide it off your hand.
2) Learn how to be a graceful bowler!
3) Improve my overall grade! =D

No comments: